EDUCATION: Diplom Ing. (FH) Feinwerktechnik Fachhochschule München Germany
RANGE OF EXPERIENCE: 36 year’s experience in the industry, working in product and application engineering for defect inspection, CD and overlay metrology. Management of highly experienced team of Yield Management Consultants and Product Managers in Europe. Special yield assignments at leading fabs in Europe, US and Asia.
PROFESSIONAL AND BUSINESS EXPERIENCE:
1982 - 1989 Karl Suss GmbH Munich Germany. Product development and application of production lithography tools for semiconductor industry.
1989 - 1995 KLA Instruments. Application engineer for Defect inspection, CD and Overlay Metrology in US and Europe.
1995 - 2003 KLA-Tencor Director Yield Management Consulting Europe. (Started Yield Management team in Europe)
2003 - 2008 Technical Director Southern Europe.
2008 - 9 month Yield / defect assignment at leading Fab in Asia.
2008 – 2011 Marketing Director Wafer Defect Inspection ICOS division.
2011 - 2013 Technical Director Europe for Defect and Metrology Products.
Since 2013 Senior Consultant in PCS (Process Control Solution) team at KLA-Tencor.
PUBLICATIONS & PATENTS:
- “Defect Density Monitor of Cluster Tools in the Photo Area”, Semicon Europa 1996.
- “Defect Reduction and Yield Enhancement during a Fab Start Up” Productronica Munich 1997, Semicon Europa 1998.
- “Defect Reduction for 20nm High-k Metal Gate Technology” ASMC Saratoga Springs 2015
- Teacher @ ST University - Process Control
- PWQ Patent – EV205758708US