The only appointed Official Travel Agent for SEMICON Southeast Asia 2020 is Burnaby Solutions Pte Ltd.
To enter Malaysia, visitors must have a national passport or other internationally recognized travel documents with a validity period of at least six months beyond the length of stay in Malaysia. All passports and travel documents must be endorsed for travelling in Malaysia.
Note: All transit visitors who fly into Malaysia are eligible for a visa-free visit, as long as the period does not exceed 72 hours. Regulations may change from time to time; please check with the nearest Malaysian Embassy before you start your trip.
Citizens of the following countries do not need a visa to enter Malaysia:
- Commonwealth countries, with the exception of those from Bangladesh, India, Sri Lanka and Pakistan
- British Protected Persons
- Republic of Ireland
- Switzerland, Netherlands, San Marino and Lichtenstein
Not required by nationals referred to in the list above for stays of up to three months apart from:
- Nationals of Bulgaria, who may stay visa-free for up to one month.
- Nationals may still require a pass upon arrival, even if they are permitted to enter Malaysia visa-free
- All visitors must have proof of adequate funds and an onward or return sea or air ticket
- Nationals not referred to in the list above are advised to contact the embassy to check visa requirements
For more information on immigrations and visa requirements, click here