MAINStage, North Wing, Level 1, MITEC | Wednesday, May 23 | 2:00am to 4:45pm | All
SAIF is an annual flagship event that showcase the diverse investment opportunities in the Southeast Asia region for the electronics manufacturing supply chain. Given the megatrend of Internet of Things, Wireless Communications, Autonomous Vehicle, Virtual/Augmented Reality and Artificial Intelligence, the Southeast Asia region is well positioned to ride on this tremendous growth.
This year SAIF will host Malaysia and Vietnam countries to share the roadmaps and investments market in the electronics segment at Malaysia International Trade and Exhibition Centre.
What to Expect
- Be the first to hear groundbreaking announcements on key developments in the electronics sectors market
- Engage and connect with government economic development boards from various SEA countries
- Face-to-face accessibility to policy makers within a business-friendly setting
- Network with regulators and industry leaders to gain insights for more informed investment decisions
Admission: Free by Invitation only
- Mr. Arham Abdul RAHMAN, Deputy Chief Executive Officer II, Malaysian Investment Development Authority (MIDA), Malaysia
- Dato’ Dr. Ir. Annuar Mohd SAFFAR, Kulim High Technology Park (KHTP), Malaysia
- Dato’ Seri LEE Kah Choon, Special Investment Advisor to the Chief Minister of Penang and Director of investPenang, Invest-in-Penang Berhad, Malaysia
- Mrs. LE Bich Loan, Vice President, Saigon Hi-Tech Park (SHTP), Vietnam
* Program below subject to change without prior notice.
Kindly note only proceedings with explicit permission from the speakers are shared below.
Penang, the Silicon Island of Asia by Dato' Seri LEE Kah Choon, Invest-in-Penang Berhad, Malaysia
SHTP Investment Opportunities for Semiconductor Industry by Mrs. LE Bich Loan, Saigon Hi-Tech Park (SHTP), Vietnam