MAINStage, North Wing, Level 1, MITEC | Tuesday, May 22 | 11:15am to 3:00pm | All
Theme: Strengthening Southeast Asia Electronics Manufacturing Ecosystem and Capturing New Opportunities in the Era of IoT
Synopsis: How does the Southeast Asia electronics manufacturing supply chain position themselves to capture business opportunities in the huge growth of the semiconductor industry in foreseeable future? What are the gaps and challenges that the ecosystem face and how do overcome them? What is the impact of recent Taiwan’s Southbound policy meant to the players here? Regional governments and policy makers would need to create a strong foundation to pave the way to capture the growth, however, a proactive approach from the industry will be the way to take the policy forward, and to bring up real competitive advantage. This CXO Speaks provide a perfect platform to hear missing links and opportunities from the policy makers and industry leaders' perspectives. It serves to provide a deep insights into building a resilient and growing electronics industry for Southeast Asia.
Admission: Free by Invitation only
Panel Discussion: Strengthening Southeast Asia Electronics Manufacturing Ecosystem and Capturing New Opportunities in the Era of IoT
Moderator: Mr. NG Kai Fai, President, SEMI SEA, Singapore
- Dato' Azman MAHMUD, CEO, Malaysian Investment Development Authority (MIDA), Malaysia
- Mr. Sivakumar MOHANDASS, Vice President & MD, Amkor Technology, Singapore
- Mr. LEE Kwai Mun, President of Southeast Asia Operations, ASE Inc, Singapore
- Mr. CHU Jenn-Weng, President & CEO, ViTrox Technologies Sdn Bhd, Malaysia
- Mr. Mike YOUNG, CEO, X-FAB Sarawak Sdn Bhd, Malaysia
* Program below subject to change without prior notice.