*Programs and Topics are subject to change without prior notice
** Malaysia Companies HRDF Claim , Please click to download the Letter of Endorsement from HRDF. (Subject to T&C and please contact HRDF for more information)
Track Theme: The Driving Trend in Advanced Packaging for Emerging Applications and factory connectivity
Synopsis: In continuation of last year theme in Advanced Packaging forum on Advanced Packaging Solution for Heterogeneous Integration, this year forum delves further into the needs for emerging applications. Beside investing in packaging techniques advancement for integrated applications, the driving trend is to integrate into a full system of high performance and functionality devices with smart manufacturing. The connected system in packaging world shall drive for yield performance excellence in high-tech manufacturing.
The topics look into the learning of technique advancement for driving applications in Asia and take a peek on how factory connevtivity brings benefits to backend manufacturing.
An interactive panel discussion will have an exchange of insights by the industry leaders.
Download the Speakers Presentation Slides:
Upon completing the survey sent, you will receive the link and password to download the presentation slides by speakers that has agreed to share/ publish their slides.
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
, if you have not receive the suvery link.
- Mr Favier Shoo, Yole Development - Fan-Out Packaging
- Mr Chong Chan Pin, Kulicke & Soffa - High Accuracy Surface Mount Technologies Capability for Advance Packaging Embedded Technologies
- Mr Thom Gregorich, Zeiss, US - Non-Destructive Characterization of Advanced IC Packages with Buried Features Using 3D X-Ray
- Mr Sanjay Vishwanath, SPTS Technologies - Good Things in Small Packages: PVD Developments for High Density RDL
- Ms Laura Nguyen, SEMI(HQ) - SEMI Standards: Update on Panel Level Packaging Standardizing
- Mr Eric Ng, ASM Pacific Technology - Heterogeneous Integration and FO Technology (Pending)
- Mr Calvin Shiao, ASE Group - Manufacturing Data Mining by Agile, Smart and Effective Machine Learning Method
- Mr Mathias Holzapfel, Precitec Optronik GmbH - Optical Sensors for Quality Control and Yield Improvement in Packaging