Welcome to SEMICON SEA 2019 Exhibitor Service Centre
With the ongoing solicitations, SEMI would like to continue to alert you to some scam companies who try soliciting internet Event Directory listing information or by posing as our official vendors such as travel agent in a misleading manner. The organizations are FairGuide, ExpoGuide, Construct Data Verlag and EHS (Travel Agent) and many more.
Please BEWARE of these scams and always verify with SEMI SEA personnel if you are unsure that they are the official appointed vendors by SEMI SEA.
Double Tax Deduction Scheme - for MALAYSIAN companies only
The Online Exhibitor Service Centre is will be opened closer to date of event!
- Login with your assigned password to gain access to the Exhibitor console
- Online Exhibitor Service Center – Here you can asscess the following functions:
- Upload/Update your company profile,logo and products and/or services for potential clients to view before the show
- Upload/Update the latest news about your company for visitors to read
- Apply & Submit order forms (e.g. Furniture, Fixtures & Fittings, Machinery, Shipping)
- Apply for exhibitor badges
- Send out e-invites to your customers through our E-invitation platform.
[IMPORTANT] New Shipping Information
For further information on shipping, kindly contact Ms. Brenda Tan from APT Showfreight (S) Pte Ltd at +65 6499 8988 or email@example.com. From R.E. Rogers (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd., you can contact Mr Amir at +603 5510 8611 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exhibitor News Update 2019
Here you can find the news and latest updates for our exhibitors which we will send out on a monthly basis up till the event. The first issue will be out late this 2018.
Double Tax Deduction (DTD) Scheme - *Applicable to Malaysian Exhibitors Only*
Malaysia-registered companies participating in SEMICON Southeast Asia 2018 will be entitled to Double Tax Deduction (DTD). Kindly refer below for procedures of claim by MATRADE:
In order to obtain the approval letter for DTD, each exhibiting company (Malaysia-registered only) has to ensure the following:-
- Kindly provide one application letter by using company letterhead (sample)
- Please state in your letter the name, date and venue of exhibition
- Please attach copies of related invoice or receipt etc. booth rental (for proof of participation)
- Copies of brochure/booklet/floorplan of the exhibition
- MATRADE registration number
Please courier the supporting documents to the following address immediately after the event ends:-
Trra Banau Gilbert Taylor (Ms)
Malaysia Export Exhibition Centre (MEEC) Unit
Malaysia External Trade Development Corporation
Level 2. East Wing, Menara MATRADE
Jalan Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah, 50480 Kuala Lumpur
T: +6-03-6207 7077
D: +6-03-6207 7175
F: +6-03-6203 7259