Whether you’re traveling locally or from afar, a variety of accommodation options are available to make your visit to SEMICON Southeast Asia easy and enjoyable with a preferred SEMICON SEA guest rate. Rates are inclusive of to/fro shuttle bus to the exhibition venue and daily breakfast.
SEMI Southeast Asia has appointed an Official Travel Agent as a one-stop service to handle all the hotels and travel requirements for Exhibitors and Visitors to SEMICON SEA 2018.
Official DMC/Travel Agent
Asia Experience Tours Sdn Bhd
810 Block A
Phileo Damansara II
15 Jalan 16/11
46350 Petaling Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Tel : 603.7628.9988
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact : Mr Eddie Mohd
List of Official Hotels are: -
KL Sentral Area – Zone 1
- Hilton KL (5*)
- Le Meridien KL (5*)
- Aloft Hotel KL (4.5*)
- Ascott KL (4.5*)
- VE Hotel & Residence (4.5*)
Bangsar South Area – Zone 2
- Capri by Fraser (4.5*)
- Pullman Bangsar (4.2*)
- The Garden (4.4*)
Jalan Duta Area – Zone 3
- Damas Suites & Residence (3.9*)
To enter Malaysia, visitors must have a national passport or other internationally recognized travel documents with a validity period of at least six months beyond the length of stay in Malaysia. All passports and travel documents must be endorsed for travelling in Malaysia.
Note: All transit visitors who fly into Malaysia are eligible for a visa-free visit, as long as the period does not exceed 72 hours. Regulations may change from time to time; please check with the nearest Malaysian Embassy before you start your trip.
Citizens of the following countries do not need a visa to enter Malaysia:
- Commonwealth countries, with the exception of those from Bangladesh, India, Sri Lanka and Pakistan
- British Protected Persons
- Republic of Ireland
- Switzerland, Netherlands, San Marino and Lichtenstein
Not required by nationals referred to in the list above for stays of up to three months apart from:
- Nationals of Bulgaria, who may stay visa-free for up to one month.
- Nationals may still require a pass upon arrival, even if they are permitted to enter Malaysia visa-free
- All visitors must have proof of adequate funds and an onward or return sea or air ticket
- Nationals not referred to in the list above are advised to contact the embassy to check visa requirements
For more information on immigrations and visa requirements, visit www.imi.gov.my
Local Tour Packages Available
A variety of tour packages are available for you to discover the surrounding area at special price ! More details will be uploaded in Nov-Dec 2017.